OTHER ACTIVITIES & Day TRIPS
Daytona is located at the center of 3 unique destinations within a one hour drive, making it great for day trips during your Spring Break visit.
St Augustine (60 miles north)
Founded in 1565 by Spanish explorers, it is the oldest continuously inhabited European-established settlement within the borders of the continental United States, making it our nation's oldest city.
Things to See & Do in St-Augustine:
-Ghosts & Gravestones Tour
-Take a cruise on the Pirate Ship "The Black Raven"
- Walk the city street for shopping and great unique restaurants while surrounded by Spanish colonial architecture
- Visit the Castillo de San Marcos fortress
ORLANDO (about 60 miles west)
Orlando is the attraction capital of the world with Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World & more.
Notable New Attractions in Orlando:
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney)
- Harry Potter World (Universal Studio)
- Orlando Starflyer (on International Dr)
- Fast & Furious — Supercharged (Universal Studio)
SPACE COAST (About 60 miles south)
The Space Coast is a technology hub and is at the center of Space exploration
Check Out on the Space Coast:
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Launch, There are more rocket launches happening now then ever before with the likes of SpaceX and United Launch Alliance launching monthly.
- American Space Museum & Space Walk of Fame
- Ron Jon Surf Shop, the world's largest surf shop at 52,000 square feet. Open 24 hours a day